Wow! Another one. I was nominated for Versatile Blogger Award by Jen at Tripping Through Treacle. Thank you so much.
I’ve been blogging a little over a year now and I’m still amazed at the amount of support I receive from other bloggers. I truly appreciate that.
If you haven’t visited Jen you should. Her posts about her life and living with MS are real and honest. I appreciate her and many others that share their journey.
7 Things About Me:
- I’m allergic to ants
- I grew up in a town with a population of only 6,336
- I had never been to a Walmart or even knew what it was until I was 13.
- I installed my own tile floor.
- I’m teaching myself to knit. Thank goodness I didn’t forget the basics my Grandma taught me!
- I’ve moved almost as many times as years I’ve been alive.
- That’s all I got. Lol.