I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Craftowne Cottage.
Thank you for the nomination. I enjoy these posts because it gives me a chance to know a little more about the person behind the blog and discover new blogs.
THE RULES OF THE AWARD:
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
The Questions I was given:
What is your hobby? I have a lot of hobbies. Drawing, sewing, gardening, DIY projects.
What advice would you give someone trying to find a hobby? Find something you love. Something that inspires you.
How old were you when you discovered your talent? Well that depends. I have so many talents. Just kidding. I’m not really sure. I’ve been drawing or writing as long as I can remember.
Your favorite place to shop? I’m really not a shopper. I would have to say Home Depot or Harbor Freight.
Favorite season? Fall. I’ve always loved that time of year. I lived in North Carolina for seven years and it was so beautiful when the leaves changed. I miss that. I still look forward to the Fall where I live now but because I’m so ready for 90 degree weather rather than 120.
Do you prefer the ocean or the mountains? I love both. I grew up in the mountains so that’s home to me but there’s something about the ocean that brings me such peace.
What is one of your favorite quotes?
When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new. -Dalai Lama
What’s your favorite book? I don’t have a favorite.
Truck, Car, or Jeep? I’m not sure if this is what I prefer or what I have so I’ll answer both. I prefer a truck because other people’s trash are my treasures. I find a lot of my DIY projects that way. I don’t have any of the above anymore though. I don’t drive much due to MS. ( really at all)
Coffee/tea to go or sit and chill for a bit? Coffee. Love my coffee! Definitely sit and chill.
11 random facts about me:
- I hate wind. Hate it! When I was little I used to actually hold my breath in it and my mom would have to make me breathe.
- My favorite flower is hibiscus. This one is from my garden.
- I hate crickets and grasshoppers. They creep me out because they jump. May also have something to do with my brothers thinking it was funny to put them on me when I was little.
- I still wash my dishes the old fashion way. Dish washers are pointless to me. By the time I load it, I could have washed them already. They do make great dish drainers though if you have company coming and you need to get the dishes out of sight. 🙂
- I love taking walks and looking at all nature has to offer.
- If I could live near the ocean I would.
- I’m the youngest of four.
- My sister is and has always been my best friend.
It’s only 8 but I couldn’t think of anything else I haven’t already shared.
Jen at Tripping Through Treacle
Jamie at Multiple Experiences
Of course you are not obligated to participate. If you choose not to just take the nomination as a compliment 🙂
My questions for you:
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- What is your favorite blog post you wrote?
- What is your favorite blog?
- Do you have a hobby?
- If you could go anywhere. Where would you go?
- What is one of your favorite quotes?
- Who do you admire or who has been an inspiration in your life?
- What is your favorite song?
- What is the silliest thing you have ever done?
- Favorite color?
- How are you today?