First of all thank you to Jen from Tripping Through Treacle for nominating me. Like Jen I think these are fun because it gives us a chance to get to know each other better.
Jen also writes about her journey with MS. She is among one of the many chronic illness blogs I enjoy. Please stop by and visit her.
As much as I enjoy participating in these types of post I feel I should apologize in advance that my answers may be short or may seem not to be well thought through. I’m in a bit of a fog today and finding it difficult to find words and put thoughts together. It would seem smart to wait for a better day right! Honestly I don’t know when that will be and knowing me I would forget about the post all together. Lol. So it is what it is. I’ll just go for it.
1. Why did you decide to blog?
I decided to blog following my worst relapse to date and realizing once again I was having to come to terms with the new me. I wanted to reach out to others facing the same struggles. I hoped that reading my story would help in some way. Even if it was nothing more than to have them laugh with me at some of my struggles.
2. Which is your most popular blog post to date?
My most popular post is Could I have just a little more time . It’s one of my most personal posts and I still get a little teared up when I read it. Very much still felt.
3.What are your plans for your blog in 2017?
Great question Jen! My plans are to expand into more of my story. There is much more to share about my life and other areas that I feel could be of help to others. Other than that I try to be a better me every day. Learn as much as I can. Stay real, write from the heart, and reach out to as many people as I can.
4.What’s on your ‘bucket list’?
I’m pretty happy with my life and the things that I have done. I only have one thing on my bucket list and that is to go to Ireland.
5. Have you got any New Year’s resolutions?
Nope. That is something I have never done. I set goals for myself through out the year.
6. Describe your perfect day
My perfect day would be spending it in the mountains enjoying the beauty and life around me with the people I love.
7. What is your favourite movie?
My favorite movie is P.S. I Love You.
8. What is your favourite meal?
It’s actually salad next to that Pad Thai.
9. Favourite travel destination?
Any where there are mountains or a beach.
10. Do you have a party trick?
I am nominating these wonderful blogs:
- Why did you start a blog?
- What is your most popular post?
- What is your favorite post?
- What plans do you have for your blog in 2017?
- What do you do to relax?
- What is your favorite song and why?
- What is the silliest thing you have ever done?
- If you could go any where where would that be?
- What is your favorite color?
- Do you have any Christmas traditions? If so what is your favorite?
Of course you are under no obligation to participate. It’s just a fun way to get to know each other and find new blogs. 🙂
Hope all of you are having a great day and Happy Holidays!