It’s always an honor to be nominated for an award by a fellow blogger. I was nominated for the Sunshine Blog Awards 2018 by Jemma at Flawsome Jem . I just recently connected with Jemma’s blog and I love it!
Jemma shares her wieght loss journey and wants to share what she learned along the way with others. Please visit her blog at the link above.
Thank you so much for the nomination.
The Sunshine Awards Rules:
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write 11 questions for them.
- List the rules of the award and display the award logo on your post or blog.
My 11 questions and answers:
1. Why did you start your blog?
I started my blog as a way to share my journey living with MS and to reach out to others living with MS.
2. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
I enjoy being able to freely express myself. Both the struggles and the positive aspects of living with a chronic illness. Most of all I enjoy the relationships and support that has developed through blogging.
3. What hobbies and interests do you have? Besides blogging!
My biggest passion when it comes to hobbies is cooking and creating my own healthy recipes. Gardening is a big part of that. I also love DIY projects and I started knitting about a year ago.
4. Name one thing you couldn’t live without and why?
5. What’s your favourite song/tune and why?
I have so many favorites but this is the one that sticks with me right now. Fighter by Gym Class Heroes.
6. Who/What motivates you to be your best self?
I think everyone around me as well as myself motivates me to be my best self. I have always believed that people come into our lives for a reason. Everyone has something to offer and we can learn so much about ourselves through others.
7. Do you make time for self-care? If so explain more……
Yes. In my case it might not be the same as what some would expect. It is a must for me so that I can keep fighting. For me this often means finding quiet time and just letting myself be.
8. If you could be anyone else (dead/alive) who would you be and why?
I wouldn’t want to be anyone but myself.
9. What is your favourite food?
10. If you could make one change to the world what would it be?
That everyone would just get along. Stop judging. Instead accept and celebrate everyone’s differences.
11. What are your goals for 2018?
I have some blogging goals but I’m not ready to share them just yet. 🙂
My questions to the nominees:
- Why did you start a blog?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What have you learned from blogging?
- Do you have any blogging goals for 2018?
- What advice would you give new bloggers?
- What is your favorite post on your blog? Why? ( share a link please)
- What inspires you?
- Do you have any hobbies besides blogging? What are they?
- If you could take a vacation any where, where would you go?
- What is your favorite way to relax?
- What is your favorite song/movie?
I look forward to reading your answers. 🙂