I was nominated for One Lovely Blog Award by The Recipe Hunter. Thank you so much for the nomination.
If you haven’t visited Esme’s blog please do. She shares wonderful recipes. You won’t be disappointed.
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about themselves.
- Nominate 15 people to do the award!
7 Facts About Me:
- I started my blog in September 2015 as a way to reach out to others living with chronic illness and as an outlet for myself.
- I started my Walk MS team Beautiful Butterflies in 2014. The team only had two people when it started now we have 9.
- I love to cook and come up with new recipes.
- I collect butterflies but that’s probably obvious. 🙂
- I love old things. Old furniture, old pictures, old cookbooks.
- Yard sales and thrift shops are my favorite places to shop other than Home Depot.
- I spend most of my day out in the yard.
- Surviving Life’s Hurdles
- Grow Taste Create
- Lynne’s Recipe Trails
- Greylone’s Journey
- Sprout & Sprig
- Old House in the Shires
- Cooking up the Pantry
It’s not 15 but this is always the hardest part for me. There are so many lovely blogs. I would love to nominate them all.