I was nominated by Devereaux Frazier. He shares his life as an aspergian. His blog is full of insight and encouragement for other Aspies. I recommend checking his blog out if you haven’t already.
Thank you Devereaux for the nomination it is greatly appreciated!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers for this award.
- Comment on each blog to let them know you’ve nominated them and a link to the post you created.
How MSnubutterflies started:
Following the worst relapse to date and being left unable to work I felt I needed a place to reach out to others going through the same things I was. I hoped that sharing my life and some of the struggles I face would be of some inspiration. Life can’t be taken too seriously. I still believe laughter is the best medicine. So I hoped that my sense of humor would come through from time to time and remind others to find the laughter in what ever they may be facing. If nothing else laugh with me for a minute at some of the crazy things I do. It was also for me. My work was such a part of my life and I miss it every day. I needed to feel like I was doing/working at something. Accomplishing something.
Advice for other bloggers:
- Be yourself. Write from the heart.
- Get to know other bloggers. Reach out, comment, show appreciation. Share posts of others you enjoy.
My nominees :