I was nominated by Jamie from Multiple Experiences. Thank you so much Jamie. I’m not sure how I stumbled across Jamie’s blog but I’m thankful that I did. Even though I don’t know her personally in some ways I feel I do. She openly shares her life. Her journey with MS, posts about bettering herself, and her fur babies. Her posts have given me comfort ( knowing I’m not alone), they have made me laugh, and they have made me look at myself and ask myself how I can be a better person. She is an inspiration.
Question: To you, is solidarity blogging worthwhile?
Without a doubt! When I started blogging I had no idea what to expect. I knew I wanted to reach out to others with chronic illnesses. I wasn’t prepared for the flood of other bloggers reaching out to me. I had no idea that there was this community of bloggers willing to share what they have learned. Offering support and kind words. I have met bloggers that through their words I feel what they are feeling, have a new understanding of things, or sometimes just laugh.
I apologize. I know it’s supposed to be 10 and I know there are so many deserving bloggers but this is all I can think of right now.
1. WRITE A POST ON YOUR BLOG THANKING THE PERSON WHO NOMINATED YOU.
2. PASTE THE AWARD IN THE POST.
3. PROVIDE A LINK TO THE BLOG OF THE PERSON WHO NOMINATED YOU.
4. GO TO yoursuccesinspirer.com AND GIVE A SHORT ANSWER TO THE QUESTION AT THE END OF THE POST.
5. NOMINATE 10 BLOGGERS FOR THE AWARD AND INFORM THEM.