Susie Lindau’s Wild Ride started the #Blessed Project. I think this is a wonderful idea. We all get caught up in our daily lives and forget sometimes all we have to be blessed for. Please take the time to read the original post!
Thank you to Danny Ray for posting his #Blessed Project. Otherwise I would have missed this.
Here is my #blessed list
- I am blessed to have my beautiful daughter and son-in-law back home.
2. I was blessed to have my loved ones together at Thanksgiving for the first time in four years.
Stop taking pictures and let us eat! 🙂
3. I’m blessed to have a loving and supportive man to share my life with.
4. I am very blessed that this same man is as crazy and silly as I am.
5. I feel blessed to have my fur babies.
Niko and Max in their Christmas sweaters
6. I feel blessed to have a sister that is my very best friend.
7. I feel blessed to have a sense of humor and find the laughter in just about any situation.
Not the most attractive picture of myself but I love it any way because I know I was being my goofy self.
8. I feel blessed that I was able to push through one more WalkMS on my own two feet.
9. I was blessed to have family and friends support me at the Walk.
10. I feel blessed that I was able to attend my cousins baby shower and capture this moment.
All the women in my family in one place at the same time!
I hope that you will participate! Visit the link above to Susie’s post for the rules.