I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Laura over at The View From My Window. The Sunshine Award is given by fellow bloggers to other bloggers who are positive and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere. So thank you Laura for the nomination. It is greatly appreciated! Laura is an inspiration to me. Just read her about page and you will know what I mean. Please take the time to pay her a visit.
Sunshine Award Rules
- Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions sent to you by the person that nominated you.
- Nominate eleven blogs and write eleven new questions for them to answer.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post/blog
Laura asked that we answer five or more of the questions that were given to her. So here we go!
- Name something that makes you happy? That’s a good question and hard to answer because there are so many things that make me happy. Spending time with my kids would have to be number one though.
- Would you rather live in the city or countryside? Easy question! Countryside. I grew up in a small town. Nothing like the smell of fresh air and open land around you.
- What’s your ultimate inspiration song? There are so many! It just depends on the day. So today I would say The Fighter/ Gym Class Heroes.
- Name one item on your bucket list? Go to Ireland. I’ve wanted to go since I was a little girl. Probably why I’m in love with the movie P.S. I Love You.
- Do you prefer to write or type? Write. Some may think it’s old fashioned but it just flows differently.
- Mountains or Sea? That’s a good one too. I want both! Just let me have both….JK. The Sea. Although I love the mountains there is something about the ocean that has always been calming. A place of peace, inspiration, and creativity. It feels like home. Like where I’m supposed to be.
- What is your happy color? Aqua. As you can see I’m not joking and yes that’s my crazy cat on top of the cabinets!
Kitt O’Malley – Love, Learn and Live with Bipolar Disorder
I only chose five. This is so hard for me to narrow it down. There are so many incredible blogs that I find inspiring. The blogs nominated are under no obligation to accept. If you do choose to accept answer at least five of the questions from the list above, my question, and nominate five or more blogs that inspire you.
My question: What silly random thing do you do or think of that makes you laugh and feel happy?
My Answer: I do this a lot because I’m just weird like that! Lol. One of the things that randomly pops in my head from time to time is how my kids can out of no where and for no reason blurt out a quote from one of our favorite movies. It makes no sense to anyone else but it makes us laugh hysterically. 🙂 I ask this question because laughter is such an important part of life and source of inspiration for me.
Thank you again Laura 🙂