This put a smile on my face this morning. Thank you Domestic Diva for the nomination of Liebster Award. I appreciate the recognition. If you haven’t already please take the time to visit her blog.
My blogging journey
As long as I can remember pencil and paper have been a part of me. Whether it be writing stories, my thoughts, or drawing. It’s my me time. So it seems somewhat natural that I would end up here. Except that until recently my writing was just for me. Not something I shared. It was the need to inspire those living with MS, offer hope, and laughter. As well as giving myself an outlet to share my thoughts that MSnubutterflies was born.
It’s hard to believe it has been almost a year! It has been a great adventure.
Advice to fellow bloggers
As I have said before I’m still new to this. Finding my way as I go so I feel I don’t have much advice to offer.
I stole number one from Domestic Diva! Sorry. I couldn’t agree more with her. To me this is probably the most important and best advice.
- Be yourself!
- Write from the heart – Write what you want. What you feel and don’t concern yourself with others opinions
- Find time for you – Take time out for yourself. Do things that make you happy. Look around. Enjoy life. Relax. Take a walk, paint a picture, cook. ( that’s just examples of what I would do)
- Connect with other bloggers – Read their posts. If you like a post share it. I know it always makes me feel good when someone shares my post. Comment. Feed back is always great. I say this because this is something I myself need to work on.
There are so many wonderful blogs. I find it so difficult to pick but it is that time of the post. So here are just a few of the blogs I enjoy and I hope that you will stop by and pay them a visit.
I hope that you accept this award 🙂
If you choose to accept :
- write a post to show your award
- Acknowledge the blogger that nominated you
- Give a brief story of why you started blogging
- Give advice to your fellow bloggers
- Nominate a few bloggers for the award
- Leave a comment to let the nominated bloggers know about the award.